Programs Perceived Effectiveness in Reducing Healthcare Costs
Percent of companies with 200+ employees wellness program participation*
THE EMPLOYER ADVANTAGE SERVICES MODEL FOR REDUCING SPENDING
REDUCING HEALTHCARE COSTS IS LIKE PIECING TOGETHER A PUZZLE.
Employer Advantage has developed services and program areas proven to reduce spending in your healthcare dollars.
Healthcare cost is controlled by changing behaviors of employees and dependents, changing the way healthcare is consumed, and providing or partnering with physicians to hold them accountable for efficient healthcare. All of this is underpinned with our patent-pending analytics.
- Annual Screenings
- Biometric and Lifestyle
- Stabilization of Chronic Conditions
- Lifestyle Behavioral Changes
- Wellness Programs
- Incentive and Program Development
- Consumer Education
Getting the Most for Healthcare Dollars
- Utilization of Efficient Specialists
- Direction to Cost Effective Testing & Outpatient Facilities
- Align Incentives and Provide with Clinically Actionable Data
- Track Chronic Disease Management
- Develop Lifestyle Behavioral Care Plans
- Reduce Hospitalizations
RESULTS MATTER. A HEALTHY COMPANY MATTERS. 6% YEAR OVER YEAR REDUCTION IN HEALTHCARE SPENDING FOR OUR LARGEST SELF-INSURED CLIENT.
Employer Advantage RESULTS
In the inaugural year of operation, Employer Advantage delivered immediate and tangible results for its largest client, a large automotive supplier. The customer demographics are:
- 1719 Employees
- Average age of 43.4 years old
- 4 centralized populations across 3 states
WITHIN 15 MONTHS OF SIGNING THE CONTRACT WITH THE CLIENT, Employer Advantage:
- Delivered an overall reduction in client’s healthcare expenditures of 6% (including the fees paid to Employer Advantage)
- More than doubled the On Site Clinic capacity over the previous clinic provider capabilities
- Stabilized the member population’s health with significant improvements in Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, and Blood Sugar (A1C) levels as measured in year over year Annual Lifestyle and Biometric Screenings through focused disease management services
- Uncovered previously unidentified over 200 employees with new health conditions in Annual Lifestyle and Biometric Screenings
- Received customer service ratings of 4.5 and higher from employees who engaged in the Employer Advantage offerings
- Created a suite of custom wellness programs designed to improve the single biggest health condition in the population, obesity.